Speed hurdles, also referred to as agility hurdles, are ideal for footwork training, coordination, building explosive speed, leg toning, and more. Lightweight design makes it easy to carry on and off the field. The Agora 12" Speed Agility Hurdles are great for training in all sports and workout exercises.
Sample speed hurdle training drills:
(Each hurdle spaced approximately 3 feet apart)
1. One Step - sprint as fast as you can with single foot between hurdles.
2. Two Step - touch down with left foot then right, or vice versa, between hurdles.
3. Hop - light bounce between each hurdle with equal weight on both feet.
4. Crossover - run sideways with single foot between hurdles; repeat in other direction.
5. Lateral Step - sideways run touching down with left foot then right, or vice versa.
6. 3 Hops & Run - Hop each hurdle for first three, then run one step through remaining.
Tip: Maintain 90-degree arm angle as you complete each drill and swing arms. Perform exercises under control and proper safety.
©2021 SAY Soccer Store powered by Sator Sports, Inc. All rights reserved.